Thursday, February 19, 2009

needles and pins - part 3

Today we checked the balance of my meridians.  This involved taking small sticks of burning incense and passing them over several points on my fingers and toes.  I was supposed to indicate when I felt the heat.  Any differences in sensitivity between the left or right side indicate that something is blocked.

Needles were inserted into my calf, wrists, and hands to deal with the blockages.  Some spots were painful, some not.  Some took a few pokes, some only one.  Unlike the last treatment, these needles are inserted and removed rather quickly.  

My physician also did some craniosacral work - mainly pressure points on my skull and stretching of my neck to help with my cold and headache. 

I'll go back in a few weeks.

Time to Wii!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I lost count of the number of times needles were inserted into my anus