Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Don't know why...I don't know why...anymore...oh no.

Putting together a cd of hairband favorites:

Quiet Riot - Cum on feel the noize
White Lion - Little Fighter
Skid Row - I Remember You
Def Leppard - Armageddon It and/or Photograph
Poison - Look What the Cat Dragged In and/or Talk Dirty To Me
Guns n Roses - Sweet Child O Mine and/or Mr. Brownstone
Motley Crue - Smokin In the Boys Room and/or Same Ol Situation and/or Don't Go Away Mad
Journey/Steve Perry - Any Way You Want It
Aerosmith - What It Takes
Tesla - Love Song
Cinderella - Shelter
Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
KISS - too many to choose from...maybe Detroit Rock City or Shout It Out Loud?


Anything missing? 



4 comments:

Tyler Durden said...

Van Halen - Hot for Teacher

Whitesnake - Here I go again

Anything by Chris Gaines and/or Michael Bolton

Helpful Buckeye said...

Peabot,
Thank you for beginning to follow my blog, Questions On Dogs and Cats. I was interested to read your initial account of your visit to the acupuncturist. Have you gone back for the first treatment? If so, how did you react to it?
Hopefully, I will be able to hear from you if you have any questions pertaining to any pet dogs or cats you might have. Please send on my blog contact information to any of your friends with dogs and cast. Thanks again!

Dave
Helpful Buckeye
Flagstaff, AZ

Helpful Buckeye said...

How about adding:
Creedence Clearwater Revival--Born on the Bayou
Sammy Hagar--I Can't Drive 55
Steve Miller Band--Jet Airliner

Unknown said...

we just finished watching A&E's biography of Bret Michaels; why? Got me.